Advisory Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

The Website has just opened! What you should do first:
  • Read through the Rules!
  • Read through the Posts in the section 'Website Help'.
  • Write a small description about yourself so we know that you are someone from CIS and not a stranger :)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:06 am

A chase through the Forest

Go down

A chase through the Forest Empty A chase through the Forest

Post by Amélie Fri May 27, 2016 7:29 pm

A chase through the forest
By Amélie

My heart was beating much to fast, as I ran through the gloomy Forest. Around my huge, dark trees rose into the clouded Sky, blocking out any sunlight that could to get through. behind me I heard the footsteps of the something that was following me. Suddenly, I tripped over a branch. The ground shot toward be, and in the last possible moment I put up one of my arms to protect my face. I hadn't got heart badly, but still it was painful. I sat up, cradling my hurt am with the other arm. Then i remembered that I was running away form someone. My head shot around, to look at who was behind me. I expected to see a wild animal, sneeking towards me out of the shadows. But instead...my best friend was looking at me, practically laughing her head of! I stared at her, first shocked then angry, then also I was laughing. "Did you think I was some evil person or wild animal about t attack you?" My friend asked. I just nodded, and took the hand my friend stretched out to me so I could stand up. Together we walked out of the forest, that did not seem so dark anymore now that I wasn't alone.

The End
Amélie
Amélie

Female Posts : 5
Mood : Tiramisu

https://d-d-advisory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum